Cover: Photos from the Museum Archives.
1. George Tooks and family, Van Valin, 1918.
2. Seascape with the mid-night sun, Van Valin, 1915.
3. Eskimo women sewing uguruk skins.
4. G. B. Gordon sketch of Eskimo children, 1905.
5. Quik, excavator on the John Wanamaker expedition, Van Valin, 1918.
Benin, Oyo, and Dahomey--Warfare, State Building, and the Sacralization of Iron in West African History
Sandra T. Barnes and Paula Ben-Amos
Early Italian Pottery--Five Vessels from a Neolithic Household in Calabria
Albert J. Ammerman
Forgotten Tells of Mali--New Evidence of Urban Beginnings in West Africa
Roderick J. McIntosh and Susan Keech McIntosh